Friday, June 4, 2010

BROKEN TOYS CD RELEASE! TONIGHT!

WHERE: Berklee's Cafe 939 on Boylston Street, 1 block from the Hynes T stop

WHEN: TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT! Doors open at 7:30 and music will start promptly at 8. Cafe 939 has a strict music cut-off time so the whole show will be over by 11pm at the latest.

HOW MUCH: $10 online-plus surcharges (which actually makes them more like $15), or $12 at the door. The show might sell out so I suggest getting there at 7:30 and buying your tickets there.

WHO'S IN THE BAND TONIGHT: Everyone! Broken Toys are full force tonight! We're playing from 9:30 to 11. You'll hear the whole album, start to finish, with a few surprises thrown in. This is also the live debut of the full band version of Viktagraph. (and if you ask me really nice, i might even show you my viktagraph tattoo that walter drew for me)

WHO ELSE IS PLAYING: Jaggery opens with an hour set from 8-9! The full band will be there (piano, vocal, drums, bass, harp, viola). We'll be doing a pretty much completely different set from our last couple boston shows, several songs we haven't played in years!

WHY SHOULD I COME TO THIS ONE: This is the biggest BRoken TOys show of the year. if you only plan on coming to one, come to this one! Cafe 939 is an ALL AGES venue, so bring the kiddies! Also, i'm making my vocal debut (no shit!, i'm serious) with Jaggery. I'll be singing on the first song, so make sure you're there on time.

One more thing...I made my skirt for the broken toys set this morning. Come see if it was worth me only getting 3 hours of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment