Monday, June 7, 2010

Free Preview Show Tonight in DC

at the Atlas Theater
Doors at 8, show at 9
byob and buy some goddamn merch!
The details are here.

 It should be fun.
I think my mom is going to be there.

I'm nearvous.
A lot of you i haven't seen i years.
And i have no idea what you will think of me or my bands.

But then i realized...
Fuck it.
All i can do is what i do.
Take it or leave it.

Either way, I'm planning on having a great time tonight.


Check out these crazy photos from the CD release show!

You can also come down tomorrow to the Palace of Wonders and see the actual show.
Doors at 8, show at 9, $10

1 comment:

  1. What you guys do is full of genuine awesomeness. I boggle at anyone who can't see that.

    Glad you like the photos, I had fun taking them!

    -David / @dwaq (the photog)

    ReplyDelete